Can you relate to these people?
- “Despite all this treatment I’m still just not getting any better”
- “I feel I am married to my therapist/ chiropracter/ massage therapist. If I don’t keep going for treatment I just don’t feel good. I wish I could manage this on my own.”
- “I am working so hard on my therapy and seeing such small results. I can tell it’s helping but I am just having to work so hard! Its got to be easier than this.”
- “I just wish the people working with me would talk to each other and have a consistent plan. It seems like nobody’s on the same page.”
- “There’s got to be more going on as to why things aren’t getting better, I just don’t know what it is.”
- “This PRI stuff is working, I just can’t get it to stick for my patient”
What do I get when I come to PRIME?
- A dedicated Case Manager who guides your entire visit. This person will coordinates your care, communicate with your local PT, and help you through the process.
- A TEAM of experts in various fields ready and willing to work together to help you.
- The tools (orthotics and activities) you need to get your body functioning at its maximal effectiveness 24 hours a day! (yes even when you are sleeping!)
- A plan and roadmap to help you continue to get better after you leave Nebraska
- Follow-up communication including telehealth services as needed to help you (or your therapist) with any hurdles you may hit in the road ahead